[NFBCS] Flyout or expanded Menus

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:14:12 UTC 2021

Tracy:

Navigating the parkseed.com site, I found an interesting issue which I had
never encountered before. I found vegetables and herbs collapsed, using
Chrome. I pressed Enter to expand the menu. Then, I hit tab once and got
into a list which then turned off the virtual cursor. Pressing Plus on the
number pad would not turn the virtual cursor back on. However, I was able to
navigate through a long list of items with the down arrow key until I
reached direct-so vegetables. I've never seen this kind of behavior before.
This is a good example about how modern web designs can throw us
off-especially with older versions of a browser or screen reading program.
'm glad you got this to work with Firefox.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong