[NFBCS] Word in Windows 10 Versus Windows 7

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:33:55 UTC 2021

Tina:

There is little difference between Office 2013 and what is now referred to
as Microsoft 365. You're already used to the Office ribbon, and that has not
changed. The spell checker may exhibit a few odd behaviors, but somebody who
has used the computer as long as we have will be able to figure it out.

One of the changes that hit us with Office 2013 was that when you entered
Word, PowerPoint, or Excel, you were not automatically presented with a
blank document, spreadsheet, or slide. This continues with Microsoft 365,
and if you've had a hankering to change this behavior, the way to do it is
still the same.

Hope this helps.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong