[NFBCS] Seeking mentor - what we have so far

chaltain at outlook.com chaltain at outlook.com
Fri Jan 1 14:32:33 UTC 2021

Although I'd like to attend, the whole group shouldn't make too many sacrifices just to accommodate me. Tuesdays and Wednesdays won't be good for me. Other then that, and a few hours here and there on the weekends, anytime outside of normal business hours will work for me, that would be 8AM to 5PM in the US central time zone.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook