[NFBCS] Python sessions - last call for attendees.

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:40:00 UTC 2021

Good morning all,

For anyone who's interested in guest speaking or attending as a student,
please email me at sarah.hale at siteweaver.org
<mailto:sarah.hale at siteweaver.org> . Please DO NOT respond to this thread.
We will be meeting Wednesday January 12th at 9 pm EST, for a meet and great.
A Zoom meeting invitation will be sent out prior to the meeting by Bryan
Duarte who will be teaching during the sessions. We would love to hear your
experiences with Python, if you have any, during the upcoming sessions.

A separate group for announcements will be created so we don't bother the
main list with out chatter, smile.

A Wiki will be created once we have session notes, transcripts and code
examples. Useful links will of course be added as we find them and they're
approved. If you would like to contribute, please email
wiki at learningpython.siteweaver.org
<mailto:wiki at learningpython.siteweaver.org> .

Thank you,

Sarah Hale