[NFBCS] searching for text in PDF documents

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:52:06 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all,

I've serve on the bargaining committee for our newsroom union, and we were
asked to research various contracts for information about overtime,
vacations, etc as we put together our proposals for management. These
contracts are PDF documents, and I am having a tough time finding specific
information in these documents. I am using the Control F command for
finding words and phrases, but I don't think that approach is working. Any
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!!

--
Elizabeth Campbell