[NFBCS] 2021 NFBCS MEETING AGENDA AND CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Jul 6 06:01:05 UTC 2021

	Hello NFBCS list members!  Below is a link to our 2021 annual meeting agenda, to be held
Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 1:00pM Eastern time.  Also, if you'd like to receive a recording of
the proceedings after the fact, I encourage you to sign up as a member of the NFBCS Division at
the second link below.  The cost is only $5 and your dues will help fund our NFBCS-SED STEM
national scholarship!
	While this year's meeting is shorter than past ones, it is packed with interesting and
original content!  Join us on Thursday and, sign up as a member, to gain access to the meeting
archive!

Sincerely,

Brian Buhrow, President, NFB in Computer Science

Link to 2021 agenda:
https://web.nfbcal.org/~buhrow/nfbcs-agenda-2021.docx

Link to Registration site:
https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbcsreg