[NFBCS] Mac users of View Plus Embossers

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jul 12 04:26:06 UTC 2021

Hi Jordyn,

I have a first gen Columbia, but same issue. I can only emboss from my Windows machines. I have Braille Blaster for both Mac and PC. There are still quirky things, even with Braille Blaster and Windows. I do wish I could braille from the Mac, whether that’s over the network (ethernet to the embosser) or over USB if necessary.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962