[NFBCS] Keyboard

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Tue Jul 20 17:39:52 UTC 2021

Actually, the Das Keyboards are not clones of the old IBM keyboards.
They are a modern mechanical keyboard with gold switch contacts.  The keyboard comes in both “clicky” and silent mechanisms.
The Das Keyboard is available with and without key-cap labels.
Mine has no key-cap labels.  I love it because most sighted people are paralyzed, and unable to use a keyboard without key-cap labels.

- Brad -

On Jul 20, 2021, at 12:17, Greg Kearney via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

DasKeyboards are clones of the older IBM style with raked mechanical keys that make that old clicker-clack sound.They last FOREVER!

Greg