[NFBCS] need suggestions in response to accessibility issue refusing audio captcha solution

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:10:32 UTC 2021

Hi Wendy,
I'm sorry you are experiencing this ont Web site. I have never heard of audio captchas posing a potential denial of service attack risk, and I wonder how severe that risk actually is. I know that a DOS attack can be serious, but I don't really see how this can be caused by audio captchas but not picture captchas. As they pointed out in their one response, lots of companies do use them.
I may have seen a form similar to what Curtis talked about. I hope the issue is resolved soon.
Vejas