[NFBCS] Keyboard

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Tue Jul 20 18:25:07 UTC 2021

I have had mine about 10 years, and paid about $129 USD for it.
From the sticker on the bottom of the keyboard, mine is a model number DASK3ULTMS1CO
I can’t remember what type of switches it has.  Maybe Blue or Brown.
What ever they are, they have a nice click that is not too loud.
I can’t remember the name of where I ordered it from, but you can get them from Amazon.
The company’s website is:  www.daskeyboard.com

- Brad -