[NFBCS] Looking for suggestions on a good Linux distribution

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Jul 30 14:15:49 UTC 2021

Hey Doug,

My latency comment was based on the fact that WSL G audio will be built on pulseAudio.  This is a packet based audio system, where an audio "client" will send audio packets to an audio "server" which is responsible for rendering the audio.  I think the packets will travel over something faster than a TCP socket talking to localhost, but I still expect some latency issues for things like silencing the screen reader with a key press.

Jim