[NFBCS] Accessible app like way around, but cheaper

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 22:12:52 UTC 2021

Yes those tags are just what I need. They do not need to be encrypted. I don't care if someone else is able to access the data. If they need the data on those tags then they should have it. It won't have anything private on it. I know how to use these items already, but if my anxiety gets big and I forget, then I needed to tell me. If the tags would be big enough to put the instructions then I would want to do that but I don't want to find that the tags are only big enough to put one word. Even if I can't put all of the instructions that came with, I would like to be able to put between 15 and 30 words. For example, I would like to be able to put, anti-diarrheal: Two tabs with first loose stool. One Tab with every loose stool after. No more after two days. Exp date. Or I would like to put, rehydration salts: mix packet with 1 L of water. Use within 24 hours. I have put Braille on them in case I don't have my phone but I can't really fit that much. Or with Band-Aids I know what they are but I don't know what size they are and I don't want to put a lot of braille on them and make it harder to get them out of the package. Somethings I don't have to label like with my bottle of liquid skin I know what it is just by feeling it but I'm not sure if I should label it in case my anxiety goes haywire in an emergency. I don't know if I would forget everything or not. But it is only for blisters and things like that so if I forgot what it was when my anxiety was huge that might not be as big of a deal. I have already been in an earthquake so I need to be ready. Plus I live alone so I need to be able to access the items in my larger first aid kit quickly if I ever need one. Plus I can't get my first eight items confused with Vivian's first aid items because if I ever gave her anything like aspirin or Tylenol thinking it was Pepcid or Benadryl that would be very dangerous and she could die.

Sabra Ewing