[NFBCS] Training for Developers, QA & Designers in WCAG practices

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 02:57:52 UTC 2021

Good day all.  I'm wondering if anyone has good suggestions for courses
online or companies providing train the trainer style WCAG coding, testing
and designing?

Ideally I'd like a program that has out of the box videos and materials to
start the team with and live sessions as well with some mentorship.
Probably would have a few Developers, a designer or two and two QA.  I hope
to create a few SMEs in the company that can then be the go to people which
will share knowledge amongst the rest of the staff.

Thanks!