[NFBCS] Extracting Website Links

Paul Nagy pj.er.nagy1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 13 20:48:44 UTC 2021

Hi Leslie,

In Edge, to copy the actual link to the Google  website, which is

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl

 I pressed ALT+D to select the website address, then CTRL+C to copy the link
to the Clipboard.

Then, in Word, I pressed ALT, then N, then I, then CTRL+V.

This pasted the actual link to Google in the Word document.

I hope this is helpful.

Paul Nagy