[NFBCS] Columns in PDF

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 20:18:53 UTC 2021

If the PDF is properly marked up, JAWS should read you the headers if
you navigate with table-reading commands. You may have to fiddle with
Acrobat a little.

If not, you might be able to import into a spreadsheet, monitor
headers, and reat that way.

This is why things should be tagged for PDF's!

Dave