[NFBCS] how to stop, and/or silence mail notifications and Thunderbird for Windows?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Sun Mar 28 00:36:32 UTC 2021

I found the following by doing a Bing search:

By default, Thunderbird will notify you of new mail via a pop-up box, as shown here. 2. If you don't want to be notified in this way, click Tools > Options > General. Uncheck either or both boxes for Show an alert or Play a sound. Then click OK.
how do I turn off email notifications in Thunderbird 45.1 ...<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1127418#:~:text=By%20default%2C%20Thunderbird%20will%20notify%20you%20of%20new,alert%20or%20Play%20a%20sound.%20Then%20click%20OK.>
[cid:image003.png at 01D72340.7C60D980]
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1127418

--

Christopher (AKA CJ)

Chaltain at Outlook