[NFBCS] Looking for Tutor - Paying $15/hr

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Mon Mar 29 16:40:08 UTC 2021

Great! Here are the things I specifically will need help with on VM. Let me know if you think that you could help.

1. Getting and picking between VMware, KVM and virtual box.
2. Installing virtual machines such as Ubuntu server, Windows, Whonix, Tails, possibly Debian and arch.
3. SSH into VM from host.

I am familiar with virtual box on Mac OS and I am not completely new to using these. Although I very much want to learn from someone else that is also blind or using orca to navigate.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.
This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.