[NFBCS] Automatic Captcha solving

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 19:02:35 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

	Some captchas contain a checkbox labeled "I'm not a robot" whichyou
must check to authenticate yourself as a human. If all of these types of
captchas worked the way they're supposed to this is a very viable means of
insuring blind persons can authenticate themselves as human and able to
solve the captcha without sighted assistance, third party captcha solvers
that don't always work,  or paying several hundred dollars for a computer
technician to help you set up an account where traditional captchas are in
use. Even when the "I'm not a robot" checkbox is in use we've encountered
captchas that still want you to enter a code to solve the captcha. This
should not happen if one checks the checkbox to authenticate themselves as a
human being. If the program or website includes keypress detection this
should be the test to be sure it's a human not another machine that's trying
to gain access to the resource in question.

Peter Donahue