[NFBCS] Paras, new to the list

Paul Nagy pj.er.nagy1 at verizon.net
Tue May 18 17:08:46 UTC 2021

Hi Paras,

You might find this series of tutorials from Flavio Copes useful for
learning Swift.
Flavio Copes wrote:

	This week I started a new series on the Swift Programming Language.

	https://flaviocopes.com/swift-introduction/

	Swift is mostly used for iOS and macOS apps development.
	It's the 5th programming language I cover in my free tutorials
series after Go, JavaScript, C and Python.
	This new series might help you pick up Swift if you want to become
an iOS developer, and will last a few weeks.
	I started programming iOS devices back in 2012, a long time ago in
the computer age, and today the ecosystem has radically changed and the
possibilities are endless.

I hope this helps.

Paul Nagy