[NFBCS] JAWS with Bootstrap modal dialogs

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Nov 4 15:15:18 UTC 2021

Have you tried turning off the virtual cursor with insert+z, then tabbing to the link and pressing enter on it? You can turn virtual mode back on with another press of the insert+z key combination.

The other thing I'd try is to find the link with the jaws cursor, and clicking it through there. You may need to use OCR for that to work. Also, make sure the window is maxumized first.

Also, which browser are you using?
Good luck.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device