[NFBCS] For those in the cyber security field

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:10:29 UTC 2021

Hello:

I have a question for those who are in the IT field specifically the cyber
security field. I have a question regarding what type of operation systems
work best if I were to work in the cyber security field. I currently have
two certificates in the cyber security field which are ITIL and security
plus, and working towards getting one more and that one is Certified
Ethical Hacker. I am currently working on a Windows laptop but I’m thinking
of transitioning over to getting A MacBook Pro. Does anyone have any advice
over this matter? Should I just use my windows, get a new Mac, or use both?
If I were to get a Mac, how strong will the Mac have to be how much CPU,
and GPU and gigabytes of RAM should I consider getting for the Mac if I
settle for that? Which one is more popular more commonly used, and better,
if I were to get an IT related job? I am open to hearing suggestions and
getting advice.

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel