[NFBCS] Scripting Fundamentals Course

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Nov 11 21:09:15 UTC 2021

I agree that a reader is probably the right approach.

However, I would point out that if the goal is for no one to be able to cut and paste the code, it makes sense to me that the blind student not be able to either.

Looked at through that lens, do the oddly formatted all tags make more sense?

Jim

Written while on the move,,