[NFBCS] Audible and downloadable media accompanying audiobook

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Fri Nov 26 11:47:17 UTC 2021

Hi,

Is there a screenreader accessible way to access the additional media that accompanies an audiobook in audible? I am using voice over on iOS, so I would appreciate help specifically with this operating system. I cannot seem to find a way to access the additional PDFs or media that is supposed to accompany a book purchase.

Please give suggestion first for application only. I want to know if it is possible to do by the app first before going to the website.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862