[NFBCS] Learning Swift

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Thu Oct 28 13:11:51 UTC 2021

Thank you very much for the resources! I have downloaded swift playgrounds on my MacBook, but I will be sure to check out the other one. This is actually the app that got me interested in Swift from the start and is available on iPhone in case anyone is interested,

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/code-learn-swift-version/id1032546737

As someone that is a very logical thinker, this seems to come quite easy for me. One thing I am a little concerned about is how as a blind person do you construct a decent looking UI?
I should use Vscode for actual creation of apps or is something better?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862