[NFBCS] Dropbox frustrations, and a question are there other services my dropbox that are screen reader friendly?

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Mon Sep 27 18:34:39 UTC 2021

Yes, that is true. OpenDrive shows up as a separate drive on your
computer, similar to how an external hard drive would look. It just
works a bit more slowly since it's pulling information from the cloud
instead of your internal hard drive like Dropbox.

--
Shane Lowe.
Community Operations Manager @ Mediate