[NFBCS] Inaccessible websites

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 3 14:53:24 UTC 2022

I am finding more and more inaccessible websites.  I try them with Firefox
and Chrome, and no joy.  Buttons go nowhere.  Links to pop-up menus do
nothing.  Formfields say they're form fields, but I can't type in them.
It's very frustrating.  Big companies or small businesses, it's all
hit-or-miss.  I sure hope our legislation passes about this, but even then
it will take years to have an effect.  And meantime I either don't shop
where I want, or I pay AIRA to help me.  It's making me nuts.

Tracy