[NFBCS] Jaws and sound cutting out

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue Apr 5 20:16:48 UTC 2022

Doug, my computer is so overstressed with protective software that it rejects basically anything that has anything whatsoever "different" about it. I seriously doubt that my computer could be running something that could corrupt that file. FYI I just followed the link that Curtis gave in his first post on Silencio. The version 2.1 seems okay except that the author has no MS license. (As most individuals do not)
John