[NFBCS] Smart locks and thermostat

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Mon Apr 11 11:04:58 UTC 2022

Does the lock you are talking about have the ability to change the codes remotely? Yes I amIf I am understanding you correctly, then I think I would be able to remotely control the devices using Siri.
 Can you link me to the exact one you were talking about?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862