[NFBCS] Jumping braille display in terminal emulation

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 3 13:22:01 UTC 2022

I'm editing a program within my terminal emulator, and, when I start typing
on a line, my braille display starts flipping quickly back and forth, too
quick to read or route the cursor.  It's quite distracting, and it makes it
hard to check where I am if I want to skip over a bunch of spaces to the
next spot I want on the line.

I'm using the same emulator I've been using, but I'm in a different
mainframe than the one I know and love.

It might be a TSO setting, but I'm not sure.  Any ideas?  Any more old
rascals like me, still programming on the mainframe?

Tracy