[NFBCS] Linux Screen Readers

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 02:06:03 UTC 2022

Hello,

To Brian, what did you use for your synth for flipper? Is it still
available? I might take a shot at getting it working.

To Doug, anything you could remember on the UTF-8 handling issue would
be appreciated as I believe I'm having issues here as well. As an
off-the-wall idea what about changing both client terminal and server
session to use vt100?

Thanks.
Dave.