[NFBCS] Linux Screen Readers

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Aug 22 05:40:06 UTC 2022

	hello Doug.  All of that makes sense, but when ever I use the cmd window in Windows, I
can't get row and column information for the cursor position or for which line I'm currently
reading from anything in that window.  Are you running something like Yasr in the WSL window to
get speech directly from the virtual Linux box?  If not, how do you track row and column
information?  That is, if you're cursor is on line 5 column 20, how do you determine that?  Or,
If you're looking at some text, how do you determine where on the terminal screen that text is?
-thanks
-Brian