[NFBCS] Linux Screen Readers

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 13:22:15 UTC 2022

Hello:

     I recently (in April) acquired an HP laptop running Windows 11. I
managed to get WSL installed and subsequently Ubuntu.
I am using a Focus braille display and running The latest version of JAWS.
The Linux command line works, but I haven't found a way to look back at
previous output. Using the arrow keys will rerun a command.
Vi works and I am getting the hang of it. Years ago, I used ex or vi -e for
an editor.
In vi, I can move about in a file and read the contents with the arrow keys.
Hope this is of use.

Regards,

Robert