[NFBCS] Linux Screen Readers

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Mon Aug 22 15:41:47 UTC 2022

Oh, interesting; I didn't know about the new Rust-based screen readers.

Brian, my suggestion would be to try using Orca if you haven't already and
also look at the projects that Nikita mentioned. I think that that would
give you a better idea of what needs improvement and what direction you
want to take if you would like to help with development.

-Mike