[NFBCS] The state of IT certification accessibility in 2022

Alan K. Martinez alan.k.martinez.02 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:58:38 UTC 2022

I'm in the middle of a Cybersecurty bootcamp and one of the
requirements is for me to pass the CompTIA Security+ certification.
I've not started the process to schedule and take the exams yet but was
wondering what accomodations if any they might be able to give.

Will they give extra time for visually impaired?  Bigger screen (I have
some usable vision)?

Hopefully I'll be ready to take the exam in about 2 or 3 months.

Alan