[NFBCS] Question About Studying Data Science

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 23:11:44 UTC 2022

You have gotten some good suggestions. I am going to also suggest a couple
other of the lists that we host here on nfbnet.org where I think they
include people that regularly deal with big data.  You can go to:

to see all our lists.  Some good ones might include:

nfb-science

blindmath

social-science-list

blindrug blind r users group