[NFBCS] Question About Studying Data Science

Michael McQuaid mickmcquaid at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:29:43 UTC 2022

Dana -

Coincidentally I teach in a school that offers a human centered data
science program. That is the University of Texas at Austin school of
information. The program has a website at:

https://www.ischool.utexas.edu/programs/informatics/curriculum/human-centered-data-science

The University of Texas at Austin has been ranked number five nationwide
for disability friendly campuses by the following website:

https://www.collegeconsensus.com/rankings/best-disability-friendly-colleges/

I am currently teaching UX design but have taught data science in the past
and may be able to answer specific questions you might have. Otherwise I
can direct you to other faculty members.

– Mick

mcq at utexas.edu