[NFBCS] does anyone know what is wrong with my phone?

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 07:38:45 UTC 2022

I got the SE. It was going to be a similar price to replacing the screen when you counted the trade-in value of my other phone. it was a hardware problem. You can go back to your computer. Science related activities now. I didn't know who else to ask because I had tried every single thing that I could think of. I did not know that it could be a hardware problem, because the screen was not broken at all.

Wow! This has actually been happening for a long time. Maybe for six months to a year. I thought these iOS's are just getting worse and worse. My email keeps jumping around and I'm missing messages. Now I can see my email and I can see that people answered me that I thought were ignoring me. I could've checked my email on the computer, but I thought that, despite the problems, I was doing a good job of catching any missed messages, but apparently I wasn't. I just hate checking my email on the computer, but if I had known what I was really missing than I would have.

Then Safari starts focusing incorrectly on things and losing focus, and I think, every time I update, this just gets worse and worse. Then my text messages start doing the same thing. then, I'm trying to place a call, and it says it is calling one number, but then it caus calls a different number.

And then people think that I am using my phone as an excuse because one phone can't have so many problems. I didn't realize how terrible it actually was until now that I'm on the new phone. i'm probably stuck with Samantha until tomorrow even though I want Alex. I keep getting so many security alert emails.

I have been talking to Apple Accessibility on and off and they've kept me on the phone for hours and they ran so many diagnostics about all the various problems I've been having with my phone, and they never told me that there was a hardware problem with the screen. A notification comes in, but then I go to the notifications area and it isn't there. and just a few days ago, I realized that something was wrong with the screen. I don't exactly know how I figured it out. But I thought this was recent.

I thought this was like over the last week or two. I didn't realize this had been going on for at least six months. now that I'm on this phone, I think it is amazing that I could even operate that other phone for so long.

But if someone else has this problem, definitely tell them that it is probably a hardware issue. You don't want someone else to be like me, and even be accused of ignoring someone's messages after asking for a resolution to an issue, because of some sort of power-play. then, when you explain that the phone did it, they won't believe you because somebody who is making a passive aggressive power-play, would also say the same thing. that other phone has gotten me in so much trouble. then I'm at this virtual meeting that we finally schedule, where I was accused of making a power-play by taking too long to answer, then it seems like I'm making another power-play by interrupting, because I'm so busy trying to control the screen and keep the thing on speaker that I can't keep track of who is talking. then at these meetings, I'm like, the new iOS broke zoom now, so I need 30 seconds to unmute. Move onto the next person and assume I'm coming.

And then everybody else is like, our phones are not having problems. You either can't use the phone or you have to be making this up.

And now it doesn't keep trying to play music as well when I'm trying to double tap on other things.

I thought these were all different things, more and more bugs keep happening with the iOS, the more I update, but really, it was all the same thing.

Then my voicemail would get full because I couldn't check it because it wasn't acting correctly when I tried to listen to them and delete them. I have unknowingly been skipping over search results.

I know look like a loser because other apps were not accessible that other people said were accessible.

Sorry for the long message. I just wanted to tell you about all of the unrelated things that were happening that actually were related, and now that I'm on the new phone, I realize that this has been happening for at least six months. I don't know how long. and then I tell these people, I'm trying to get it fixed. I've called Apple so many times, and it won't get fixed and then they are like, we don't believe you. That seems to be an awfully convenient excuse. if you knew all the trouble, this phone has gotten me into. yeah thanks. Someone from Apple could've told me this six months ago when I intended to call Walmart, but ended up talking to someone at the university hospital where I have medical appointments. i'm trying to talk about the three dozen eggs and two cans of biscuits I did not order, with missing items that I did order, and they think I am trying to talk about an order at the pharmacy.

And then, when people are so mad at me, because of this phone, I don't even know half the time because I can't read their messages.

Sabra Ewing