[NFBCS] hosting a website for a semi large quantity of users in a short period of time

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Dec 11 21:16:10 UTC 2022

Two things:

Nothing is wrong with flask, in fact if you're worried about resources
flask is great.

The only other thing I would consider right now is switching away from
apache2 (it's pretty resource heavy) to nginx. nginx is a lot faster,
scales better and is easier to tune.

Otherwise, I'd say you're probably fine. Even with apache you'd likely
be okay. that's not that many users all told, and larger more complex
systems host more people.

HTH,