[NFBCS] Applications functions on a laptop

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:33:06 UTC 2022

Tracy:

You could route the JAWS cursor to the item and simulate the Right Click
function with JAWS. This is not ideal, however. My guess is that somebody
needs to get into the BIOS of the laptop computer and change the function
keys to behave as function keys and not media keys. I usually suggest that
anybody buying a new laptop ensure that the seller performs this task since
the BIOS is not accessible to the blind.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong