[NFBCS] Issues Setting Up Windows 11 Arm64

Petras Vasiliauskas betatester329 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:00:02 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I have a macBook Pro M1 Pro 14 inch 2021 and I am trying to set up  Windows 11 ARM64 using one of the tutorials but can't get narrator to start up at all.
The link for the tutorial that I was using will be at the bottom of this email.
I was able to successfully follow all instructions to create the virtual machine with the provided instructions, but now I cannot finish the setup process on the Windows side.
All I hear is the Windows 11 startup sound, but pressing control, command, and enter keys at the same time does not work.
I used the Seeing AI app on my iPhone and I can tell that the narrator dialogue box does not appear at all.
Has anyone been able to run Windows 11 Arm on this macBook Pro model?
Any suggestions?
Thank you.
https://cellular.fm/2022/08/03/install-windows-11-arm-vmware-fusion-apple-silicon-m1-m2-mac-macbook-air-pro-imac-macstudio-video/

Sent from my iPhone