[NFBCS] Applications functions on a laptop

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 15:43:53 UTC 2022

Hello:

     I have been using a Das keyboard. I have one for an older PC and for my
laptop. They are solidly built. I don't recall the model number that I am
using. You should be able to find one on Amazon.com in the $120 range. I
like the Das keyboard because the keys are mechanical switches. The rows are
stair stepped like old Selectric typewriters.
Happy holidays.

Regards,
Robert