[NFBCS] adobe question:

charleseblack126 at gmail.com charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 17:44:19 UTC 2022

All:

I understand that adobe works well with pdf files. I have a password
protected pdf file that doesn't seem to be converting. I freshly installed a
new version of adobe pro, paid for. I opened my file and it asked me for the
password. After providing that, the file was open. I search for the button
to allow accessibility to work. On most files, it is there. On this one, it
wasn't. I de-installed adobe and reinstalled it to no advantage. Are there
some steps I must do to make accessibility on Adobe work? Any direction
would be appreciated.

Black, Charles E. MS.
Charleseblack126 at gmail.comAll: