[NFBCS] adobe question:

charleseblack126 at gmail.com charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:52:57 UTC 2022

All:

The problem is the way that SAN's set their accessibility mode within their locked down pdf's. The resolution is to get SAN's to unblock that aspect of their password protected files while providing  accessibility to visually impaired consumers. Once this has been achieved, I am sure their will be no further problems.

Black, Charles E. MS.
Charleseblack126 at gmail.com