[NFBCS] Eclipse

aimeibee at gmail.com aimeibee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:49:04 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I am taking a java class this semester. Right now we are learning about
coral, but after the midterm we will be starting learning and programming
using JAVA. The school is using Jgrasp. I know that Jgrasp is not as
accessible as Eclipse. I also heard that one downside is that Eclipse is
little more complicated to learn using Jaws.

I was wondering could someone give me some tips to get started?

(Note, I have tried to send this  email several times. I am just not sure if
it went through).

Thanks for you all tech people!