[NFBCS] Refreshable 80-cell displays

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 20:30:29 UTC 2022

Hello:

     I recently checked and if I understand correctly, Humanware is no longer selling the Brailliant 80. I think I would lean strongly toward a Focus braille display. You can be sure it will work with JAWS. When I carried an 80 cell display around in college, I used a tall rolling backpack. The display did stick out of the top of the backpack, but all went well. I would make sure to get a case for the display. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert