[NFBCS] Accessible network simulation tool

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:26:33 UTC 2022

Depending on what you are doing in it, there are features your
professor can unlock that will make it more accessible. I am totally
blind and was able to use Packet Tracer last semester. I told my
professor what I was having issues with and he customized the lab to
unlock a couple features and presto I could do the lab. It is not
great at accessibility but if you play around with it you can
certainly use it for the most part.

Wendy