[NFBCS] new hp laptop

marvin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 10:08:47 UTC 2022

Hi. Getting my new hp laptop. It is ehu08105 comes with a amd rison 7 5700
processor. 16 gb ram, 1 tb ssd drive. 15 inch. Comes with a cover and for
the keyboard, and is silver. Comes with 1900 vs 1200 screen. Windows 11
home. Wifi 6, I think, 1 usb c, raid, 2 usb a, blue tooth, etc. no sd card
reader, and no thunderbolt. Just read the specs. Bangos olipson audio.

1 year warranty.

And also will be get a 2 tb solid state drive western digital external
drive, 400 megabits read and write speed.

Marvin.,