[NFBCS] Does Anyone Know How to Get Event Listeners in Firefox Developer Tools When Using a Screen Reader

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 05:37:17 UTC 2022

            I am using Firefox on Windows with JAWS; I have the latest
version of Firefox. The instructions for getting event listeners on an
element say that there will be the word event beside the element in the
inspector if the element has events bound to it. I can find elements with
the word event, but I cannot activate the word with JAWS. Does anyone know
how to do this?

Thanks,

Nicole