[NFBCS] Using Visual Studio with a Braille Display

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 20:59:15 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the additional information. Are you familiar with JavaScript? I’m finding the documentation from school challenging. The videos aren’t accessible and the course materials are in Google Slides. I was looking at some code examples in Google Slides and couldn’t tell how the text was arranged. I wish they used a different method of delivering their course content. If you or anyone else knows JavaScript and can help that would be great.

In the meantime I will look for examples on the Internet and see if Bookshare has any useful books.

Dan