[NFBCS] Reading Kindle Books

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 03:25:54 UTC 2022

Leslie,

I haven't used the pc Kindle app but I have read books with my iPhone and
several Braille displays. In order to work with a Braille display, Kindle
books need to support certain features including page flip, and extended
typesetting. There may be some other options. If those options aren't
enabled then you won't be able to read the book in Braille. There is
probably documentation on the Amazon website about what options a book needs
to have to read Braille as well as a list of supported Braille displays.

Dan